Blue Recruitment Personnel are now looking for a AI Deployment Strategist for one of our prestigious clients based in Central London.
Become a Deployment Strategist and work with one of the best conversational artificial intelligence teams in the world, applying cutting-edge conversational artificial intelligence technology to fascinating challenges at some of the world’s leading companies.
About the Role:
You will structure, model and analyse business engagements to create win-win situations for the company and its clients and you should possess sophisticated, operational and financial modeling skills.
You should also value creation, suggest pricing strategy, and calibrate project risk.
The candidate will be expected to quickly grasp a solid understanding of our client technological platform and its capabilities, both on the AI side and the software engineering side, in order to be able to assess where our client technology might enhance value for the client.
Strong communication skills – written and spoken would be crucial to the role.
A sense for negotiation would be beneficial.
The position would be ideal for someone with 2 – 5 years of consulting, investment banking, project management/ops experience looking to transition into artificial intelligence.
In short, the role is part client success, part business analyst, part project manager.
- The ability to create sophisticated financial and operational models and generate insights from them
- Ability to explain complex system performance data in a simple way to help clients understand the importance and impact of your findings
- Strong presentation skills with a keen eye for detail
- A sound understanding of how artificial intelligence works, or a desire to learn
- Business intelligence system experience desirable
- Experience leading or managing complex technical projects including organising large groups of people whilst adhering to project timelines
- 2+ yrs of consulting, investment banking, or product management experience preferred
- MBA preferred
- Be data and logic driven in everything you do.
- Company pension: Auto enrolment to the People’s pension
- Holiday: 25 days of holiday (plus bank holidays) p.a.
- Health & Wellbeing: Private dental and Health insurance
- Events: Regular team socials and celebrations .
- Food Treats: Healthy breakfast, snacks provided daily, as well as fully stocked fridge with beer, wine & gin & tonics.
- Flexible Working: 10 days work from anywhere scheme
- Extras: Pick your own kit, in house gym, deliveroo dinners!
If you think you have got what it takes to rise to this challenge, then we would like to hear from you!
To express your interest in joining us, you can submit your up to date CV and contact details using the Apply button below or by writing to: email@example.com.