Blue Recruitment Personnel are looking for a Software Engineer who is motivated to have a direct impact on the frontier of conversational artificial intelligence, applied to contact centres.
You will be passionate and creative and joining a conversational behaviour team to take part in creating innovative conversational AI applications for customer services.
Collaborating with the product and machine learning teams, your responsibility will involve prototyping conversational AI behaviours in multiple domains, adjusting agent behaviours according to user feedback, setting-up metrics and measuring how each behaviour change impacts business metrics.
Over the next 12 months you will be:
• Joining a conversational behaviour team, and have a direct impact on client customer-facing conversational AI products.
• Developing and maintaining system behaviour using an internal platform • Working closely with product and machine learning teams to update products on a weekly basis.
• Increasing coverage, accuracy and user experience of our client products
• Working on automatic tests and A/B experiments to make data-driven product development possible.
• Helping to bring insights and improvements to our client conversational AI platform.
Minimum Requirements :
• Bachelor’s degree or Master’s Degree in Computer Science
• Strong scripting and debugging skills
• Working proficiency in verbal and written English
Preferred Requirements :
• Experience with language data processing
• Experience with conversational behaviour design
• Experience with one or more cloud services: AWS, GCP, Azure
• Experience with professional software engineering best practices, such as coding standards, code reviews, source control, build processes, and testing
• Having a user-centric mindset and caring about conversational / NLP experiences.
• 25 days holiday pay
• 10 days working from home allowance
• Pension scheme
• Health & Dental Insurance.
If you think you have got what it takes to rise to this challenge, then we would like to hear from you!
To express your interest in joining us, you can submit your up to date CV and contact details using the Apply button below or by writing to: email@example.com.